Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Cell Press
- Book writing
- (-) Career planning
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Fundamentals of publishing
- Open science
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 5: Science for Peace and for Safe and Secure Societies
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- Publishing in the Chemical Sciences
- Editor webinars
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Finding the right journal
- Research collaborations
- Social impact
- Going through peer review
- Research design
- Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-Moon
- Sex and Gender Equity in Research (SAGER)
- Theme 4: Global Climate Technology Cooperation Projects and Gender-Mainstreaming Efforts
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Career guidance
- Theme 8: Advancing Science and Inclusive Career Pathways in Sustainability-related Emerging Research and Innovation Fields
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- Editor Essentials
- Societies Publishing
- Research data management
- Writing skills
- The Lancet
- Research metrics
- Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- Technical writing skills
- Theme 6: Developing and Applying Methods of Sex/Gender Analysis in Research for SDGs
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Theme 9: Shaping the Next 10 Years of Research and Interventions for SDGs
- Ensuring visibility
- Fundamentals of peer review
- Job search
Business Development for ResearchersBusiness benefits with deep insights from research, but is it possible for researchers to benefit from business models?
Design Thinking: Turn research into innovationInnovation is vital for most working fields and research is not an exception. In fact, innovation is a central tenet of research that can advance the field based on previous body of knowledge.
生涯規劃：我該選擇什麼研究專業和領域選擇什麽研究專業和領域有時是一個讓人十分糾結的決定。即使已經畢業了您都可能對自己之前選擇的領域並不確定，在思考現在想要換個研究方向是否已經太遲。來自萊頓大學的Christine L. Mummery教授告訴我們，為時未晚。她本人由物理學和生物物理學轉向幹細胞生物學，而她的兩名同僚分別是從英語語言文學和歷史學進入了這個領域。
The right choice of studyDiscover why it’s never too late to change disciplines and the many advantages to be gained.
Lean Startup PrinciplesThe temptation to work in the industry while not wanting to leave academia is a common contention for many researchers in their career trajectory.
Your paper may be valued by your peers, but increasingly, that’s only one piece of the puzzle. These days, funders often ask you to show your work has relevance beyond the academic arena too.
But what form should that societal impact take and how can you demonstrate it? In this series of modules, we explore some definitions and measurements. We look at how you can bring a wider audience in contact with your work and some of the unexpected outcomes. We also explore the topic of lay summaries and how they can introduce your research to a whole new group of readers.
What you will learn
- What is societal impact
- Advice on sharing your research more widely
- Tips on writing a great lay summary