Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Cell Press
- Publishing in the Chemical Sciences
- Theme 4: Global Climate Technology Cooperation Projects and Gender-Mainstreaming Efforts
- Career planning
- Fundamentals of publishing
- Open science
- Sex and Gender Equity in Research (SAGER) Guidelines
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 5: Science for Peace and for Safe and Secure Societies
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- Book writing
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Editor webinars
- Finding the right journal
- Research collaborations
- Social impact
- (-) Going through peer review
- Research design
- Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-Moon
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Research metrics
- Career guidance
- The Lancet
- (-) 释放您的研究潜能
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- (-) Editor Essentials
- Societies Publishing
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Research data management
- Writing skills
- Theme 8: Advancing Science and Inclusive Career Pathways in Sustainability-related Emerging Research and Innovation Fields
- Job search
- Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- (-) Technical writing skills
- Theme 6: Developing and Applying Methods of Sex/Gender Analysis in Research for SDGs
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Theme 9: Shaping the Next 10 Years of Research and Interventions for SDGs
- Ensuring visibility
- Fundamentals of peer review
Guest editorsGuest editors play a vital role in curating high-quality contributions on a particular topic and driving the editorial review process for special issue publications.
How do editors look at your paper?Getting published isn’t easy. We help level the playing field by revealing what an editor really wants.
How to write case reportsCase reports provide valuable information by throwing light on rare and unusual clinical presentations, symptoms or diseases.
An editor’s guide to writing a review articleWriting a compelling review article is about more than picking an interesting topic and gathering the latest references.
如何将学位论文转变成可发表的期刊文章？撰写期刊文章的过程与撰写学位论文之间存在很大的差异，本模块旨在为潜在作者，尤其是最近刚完成学位论文的作者提供将学位论文转化为期刊文章的建议。 在本次研讨会中，《儿科护理学》期刊主编Cecily Betz博士和塔夫茨大学社区健康系助理教授Adolfo Cuevas博士将分享如何编辑学位论文使得您能够将它进行发表。
Getting startedThis module walks a new Editor through the initial steps and considerations of taking on a journal as the Editor-in-Chief.
Publishing ethicsThis module gives editors an overview of the central concepts of publication ethics and point out some things to look out for when editing a journal.
Commissioning content & special issuesBoth new and established journals can benefit from directly commissioned content or special issues.
Staying in touchA crucial part of an editor’s job is regular communication with the journal's stakeholders.
Open science is the new buzzword but what does it actually mean? And what about open access? Where does that fit into the story? In these modules, we cover the topics in detail. We look at the many definitions of open science and how you can use it in your own research and publishing career. We also explore open access and whether there are any specific points to consider when choosing to go down that publishing path.
0 / 5
What you will learn
- What is open science
- New insight into how you can benefit from it
- Points to consider when publishing open access