Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Cell Press
- Publishing in the Chemical Sciences
- Theme 4: Global Climate Technology Cooperation Projects and Gender-Mainstreaming Efforts
- Career planning
- (-) Fundamentals of publishing
- Open science
- Sex and Gender Equity in Research (SAGER) Guidelines
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 5: Science for Peace and for Safe and Secure Societies
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- Book writing
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Editor webinars
- Finding the right journal
- (-) Funding
- Research collaborations
- Social impact
- Going through peer review
- Research design
- Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-Moon
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Research metrics
- Career guidance
- The Lancet
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- Editor Essentials
- Societies Publishing
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Research data management
- Writing skills
- Theme 8: Advancing Science and Inclusive Career Pathways in Sustainability-related Emerging Research and Innovation Fields
- Job search
- Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- Technical writing skills
- Theme 6: Developing and Applying Methods of Sex/Gender Analysis in Research for SDGs
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Theme 9: Shaping the Next 10 Years of Research and Interventions for SDGs
- Ensuring visibility
- Fundamentals of peer review
10 reasons to get – and use – an ORCID iDNames are far from unique. With an ORCID iD, researchers can benefit from being properly identified.
How to secure funding - ECR editionThe first step to funding your research or getting the dream fellowship is writing the perfect application.
Funding Hacks for ResearchersTop tips from the people who really understand what it takes to write a successful grant application.
Gender Bias in academic publishingUnconscious gender bias: what is it and what can we do to make the publishing process fairer for all?
Making sense of science storiesFind out why you should always ask whether research is peer reviewed. And if it isn’t, ask why not.
The journal publishing cycleYour handy guide to scholarly publishing and the journal publishing cycle.
The origins of scientific publishingSetting out on your publishing career? Find out what publishers get up to behind the scenes to smooth your path.
Successful research grant applications – getting it rightOur useful step by step guide to preparing a grant application can help you tick all the boxes first time.
Open science is the new buzzword but what does it actually mean? And what about open access? Where does that fit into the story? In these modules, we cover the topics in detail. We look at the many definitions of open science and how you can use it in your own research and publishing career. We also explore open access and whether there are any specific points to consider when choosing to go down that publishing path.
0 / 5
What you will learn
- What is open science
- New insight into how you can benefit from it
- Points to consider when publishing open access