Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Cell Press
- Book writing
- Career planning
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Fundamentals of publishing
- Open science
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 5: Science for Peace and for Safe and Secure Societies
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- Publishing in the Chemical Sciences
- Editor webinars
- (-) Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- (-) Finding the right journal
- Research collaborations
- Social impact
- Going through peer review
- Research design
- Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-Moon
- Sex and gender
- Theme 4: Global Climate Technology Cooperation Projects and Gender-Mainstreaming Efforts
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Career guidance
- Theme 8: Advancing Science and Inclusive Career Pathways in Sustainability-related Emerging Research and Innovation Fields
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- Editor Essentials
- (-) Societies Publishing
- (-) 认证同行评议课程
- Research data management
- Writing skills
- The Lancet
- (-) Ethics
- Research metrics
- Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- Technical writing skills
- Theme 6: Developing and Applying Methods of Sex/Gender Analysis in Research for SDGs
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Theme 9: Shaping the Next 10 Years of Research and Interventions for SDGs
- Ensuring visibility
- Fundamentals of peer review
- Job search
Get Expert Advice on Publishing in JACC JournalsJoin Valentin Fuster, MD, PhD, Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC) to learn techniques on how to develop papers for premium publications, and explore the opportunity to broadly disseminate findings.
Communication In Crisis: The American College of Cardiology’s COVID-19 HubLearn about the origin and the intent of the ACC COVID-19 Hub with Thomas M. Maddox, MD, MSc, FACC, chair of the ACC’s Science and Quality committee. Dr. Maddox will walk you through the current content, clinician engagement and plans for future iterations of the ACC’s COVID-19 Hub.
Clinical Cases & Social Media: Tips & TechniquesLearn how to prepare your clinical case for successful submission and get tips on how to ensure visibility of your findings for the benefit of wider public using social media with Dr. Julia Grapsa, Editor-in-Chief, JACC: Case Reports and Dr. Mary Norine Walsh, President, American College of Cardiology.
Gender aspects of COVID-19 and the need for better dataDr Mahmood raises attention of the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic: what are the gender dimensions of this crisis?
Ethical Issues in the Dissemination of Genomic Science: Perspectives from Genetics in MedicineInternational collaborations have long been an important element of genomic science.
How to easily spot reliable journalsLearn the steps required to select the right home for your research, improving your chances of publication success.
Plagiarism: Decision making & dealing with grey-zones across academic FieldsPlagiarism is often considered a classic form of scientific misconduct.
How to Become a Successful Researcher At Every Stage of Your CareerPursuing a career as a physician-scientist can be daunting, especially as the success rates for securing research grants has declined from 33% to 19%, while the number of grant applications has inc
Why you can't afford to ignore publication ethicsHow publishing ethics can help make or break a researcher’s career.
Going through peer review
When you’ve already invested so much time in your manuscript, it’s not always easy to hear that a reviewer thinks it needs more work. In these modules, we provide some useful advice on how to deal with those reviewer comments and keep your submission moving smoothly through the publishing process. You will learn the initial steps you should take, and the correct tone and language to use in your response letter. We also help you see your manuscript through the eyes of an editor and reviewer, so you can spot any shortfalls or mistakes before you submit.
What you will learn
- Practical advice on how to respond to reviewers
- An explanation of what reviewers are looking for
- Tips on looking at your submission with a critical eye