- 19th Gender Summit - Global for SDGs : Day 1
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Clear all
Your search yielded no results.
Going through peer review
When you’ve already invested so much time in your manuscript, it’s not always easy to hear that a reviewer thinks it needs more work. In these modules, we provide some useful advice on how to deal with those reviewer comments and keep your submission moving smoothly through the publishing process. You will learn the initial steps you should take, and the correct tone and language to use in your response letter. We also help you see your manuscript through the eyes of an editor and reviewer, so you can spot any shortfalls or mistakes before you submit.
What you will learn
- Practical advice on how to respond to reviewers
- An explanation of what reviewers are looking for
- Tips on looking at your submission with a critical eye