Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Custom track
- Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- Societies Publishing
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Clear all
Your search yielded no results.
Becoming a peer reviewer
Peer review is a skill, and in this series of modules, we share some tips to help you deliver review reports guaranteed to make any editor smile. We start by explaining the actions you should definitely avoid, from saying yes when you don’t have time to complete a review, to providing biased or unfair statements. We highlight points to consider when looking at each element of the article and explain how to be constructive in your feedback. You will also learn how your reviewing activities can provide an important stepping stone towards becoming a journal editor.
What you will learn
- Common reviewing mistakes
- Tips for writing an effective review
- Insights into how reviewing can boost your career