Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Cell Press
- Book writing
- Career planning
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Fundamentals of publishing
- Open science
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 5: Science for Peace and for Safe and Secure Societies
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- Publishing in the Chemical Sciences
- Editor webinars
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Finding the right journal
- Research collaborations
- Social impact
- Going through peer review
- Research design
- Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-Moon
- Sex and gender
- Theme 4: Global Climate Technology Cooperation Projects and Gender-Mainstreaming Efforts
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Career guidance
- Theme 8: Advancing Science and Inclusive Career Pathways in Sustainability-related Emerging Research and Innovation Fields
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- Editor Essentials
- (-) Societies Publishing
- Research data management
- Writing skills
- The Lancet
- Research metrics
- Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- Technical writing skills
- Theme 6: Developing and Applying Methods of Sex/Gender Analysis in Research for SDGs
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Theme 9: Shaping the Next 10 Years of Research and Interventions for SDGs
- Ensuring visibility
- Fundamentals of peer review
- Job search
Get Expert Advice on Publishing in JACC JournalsJoin Valentin Fuster, MD, PhD, Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC) to learn techniques on how to develop papers for premium publications, and explore the opportunity to broadly disseminate findings.
Communication In Crisis: The American College of Cardiology’s COVID-19 HubLearn about the origin and the intent of the ACC COVID-19 Hub with Thomas M. Maddox, MD, MSc, FACC, chair of the ACC’s Science and Quality committee. Dr. Maddox will walk you through the current content, clinician engagement and plans for future iterations of the ACC’s COVID-19 Hub.
Clinical Cases & Social Media: Tips & TechniquesLearn how to prepare your clinical case for successful submission and get tips on how to ensure visibility of your findings for the benefit of wider public using social media with Dr. Julia Grapsa, Editor-in-Chief, JACC: Case Reports and Dr. Mary Norine Walsh, President, American College of Cardiology.
Ethical Issues in the Dissemination of Genomic Science: Perspectives from Genetics in MedicineInternational collaborations have long been an important element of genomic science.
How to Become a Successful Researcher At Every Stage of Your CareerPursuing a career as a physician-scientist can be daunting, especially as the success rates for securing research grants has declined from 33% to 19%, while the number of grant applications has inc
Must Know Tips for Publishing In JACC JournalsLearn techniques and strategies for getting published in JACC journals with Dr. David J. Moliterno, MD, FACC, Editor-in-Chief, JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions.
Expert Tips for Publishing in JACC Journals and Cardiovascular Health PromotionLearn about techniques and strategies for publishing in JACC Journals and tips for developing papers for high-impact publications with Valentin Fuster, MD, PhD, Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC).
How to publish with Nursing for Women's HealthLearn about developing a manuscript, strategies for getting your work accepted, common reasons for manuscript rejection and author resources at Nursing for Women’s Health with Dr. Mary C. Brucker, Editor, Nursing for Women’s Health.
How to Publish with The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular SurgeryLearn techniques and strategies to publish in premium journals like the Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery (JTCVS) with Richard D. Weisel, Editor, JTCVS, Y. Joseph Woo, Associate Editor, MD, Adult and Thomas A. D’Amico, MD, Thoracic.
How to publish with the Journal of Thoracic OncologyLearn techniques and strategies to publish in high impact journals like the Journal of Thoracic Oncology with Dr. Alex Adjei, Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
Content and Manuscript Submission Tips for Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic and Neonatal NursingLearn how to prepare your manuscript, get advice on the publishing process and find out about the criteria for reporting clinical projects in manuscripts for the Health Care Improvement and Evaluation category with Dr. Patricia Robin McCartney, Associate Editor, Journal of Obstetric, Gynecologic & Neonatal Nursing.
Research collaborations are becoming increasingly common. Several research grants and career advancement opportunities are directly linked to research collaboration.
Collaborations in research come in many forms, including co-authorship, research network building, joint research, and research partnerships. Early career researchers, in particular, stand to gain a lot from collaborations, either by getting involved in existing research groups, or by looking for collaborators whose skills are complementary to theirs. In these modules, you will learn how (and why) to collaborate with industry, how international collaborations work, and how to create a sustain research collaborations over time.
What you will learn
- Advice on how collaborate with industry
- Guidance on making research collaborations work
- An introduction to the importance of collaborations