Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Cell Press
- Publishing in the Chemical Sciences
- Theme 4: Global Climate Technology Cooperation Projects and Gender-Mainstreaming Efforts
- Career planning
- Fundamentals of publishing
- Open science
- Sex and Gender Equity in Research (SAGER) Guidelines
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 5: Science for Peace and for Safe and Secure Societies
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- Book writing
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Editor webinars
- (-) Finding the right journal
- Research collaborations
- Social impact
- Going through peer review
- Research design
- Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-Moon
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Research metrics
- Career guidance
- The Lancet
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- Editor Essentials
- Societies Publishing
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Research data management
- Writing skills
- Theme 8: Advancing Science and Inclusive Career Pathways in Sustainability-related Emerging Research and Innovation Fields
- Job search
- Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- Technical writing skills
- (-) Theme 6: Developing and Applying Methods of Sex/Gender Analysis in Research for SDGs
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Theme 9: Shaping the Next 10 Years of Research and Interventions for SDGs
- Ensuring visibility
- Fundamentals of peer review
Advancing best practice for incorporation of gender analysis in health researchDr Heidari explains why it is essential to incorporate methods of sex/gender analysis into research design and communication and how different agencies and actors: regulatory agencies, research fun
How to easily spot reliable journalsLearn the steps required to select the right home for your research, improving your chances of publication success.
Gender Issues in Community Design for Ageing in PlaceProf Rieh explains how to design cities that are senior and gender friendly. Senior women in Korea form the biggest proportion of citizens but also the poorest.
Intersectional perspectives in digitalisation of science and societyProf Schiebinger explains the efforts to remove and prevent gender and other types of bias in research and innovation by closing gaps in understanding how sex and gender influence results and diffe
Genetic studies on the differences between the sexes and what they mean for gender research and gender equityProf Graves explains the types and sources of genetic differences between women and men and how these differences evolved over time to impact on women’s lives.
Using AI to match your abstract to the right journalWhen it comes to finding the right journal – there is a lot to consider.
Using the most relevant metrics to help you choose the right journalAfter investing so much time and effort in your manuscript, you want to find a journal that has a suitable scope and the quality level you are looking for – not always an easy task.
New analysis of the literature on SDGs to identify across which SDGs (beyond SDG5) gender research is being incorporated and where gaps may still existDr Falk-Krzesinski explains the new analysis of how much of the available research on SDGs also includes considerations of gender dimension.
Integrating sex/gender methods into human biomonitoring studiesDr Groth reports on the efforts of the INGER project to create alternative definitions and representations of gender going beyond the binary evaluation of the sex assigned at birth to establish a m
Theme 6 IntroductionProf Schraudner explains that when achieving gender equality and empowering all women and girls we need to look far beyond increasing their representation.
Research collaborations are becoming increasingly common. Several research grants and career advancement opportunities are directly linked to research collaboration.
Collaborations in research come in many forms, including co-authorship, research network building, joint research, and research partnerships. Early career researchers, in particular, stand to gain a lot from collaborations, either by getting involved in existing research groups, or by looking for collaborators whose skills are complementary to theirs. In these modules, you will learn how (and why) to collaborate with industry, how international collaborations work, and how to create a sustain research collaborations over time.
What you will learn
- Advice on how collaborate with industry
- Guidance on making research collaborations work
- An introduction to the importance of collaborations