Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Cell Press
- Book writing
- Career planning
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Fundamentals of publishing
- Open science
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 5: Science for Peace and for Safe and Secure Societies
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- Publishing in the Chemical Sciences
- Editor webinars
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Finding the right journal
- Research collaborations
- Social impact
- Going through peer review
- Research design
- Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-Moon
- Sex and gender
- Theme 4: Global Climate Technology Cooperation Projects and Gender-Mainstreaming Efforts
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Career guidance
- Theme 8: Advancing Science and Inclusive Career Pathways in Sustainability-related Emerging Research and Innovation Fields
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- Editor Essentials
- Societies Publishing
- Research data management
- Writing skills
- The Lancet
- Research metrics
- Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- Technical writing skills
- Theme 6: Developing and Applying Methods of Sex/Gender Analysis in Research for SDGs
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Theme 9: Shaping the Next 10 Years of Research and Interventions for SDGs
- Ensuring visibility
- Fundamentals of peer review
- (-) Job search
How to find your intrinsic motivation?As an early career researcher, or someone in the final stages of their PhD, a perennial question on one’s mind is “what’s next?”.
Writing an effective CVFind out which skills to showcase in your CV if you want to move from academia to industry.
Job search strategies for early career researchersResearchers at the start of their career don't often know where or how to search for jobs - academic or otherwise. This webinar takes you through key strategies
What skills do employers seek?Researchers at the start of their career don't often know where or how to search for jobs - academic or otherwise. This webinar takes you through key strategies,
Preparing for an industry interviewAs an early career researcher, you have probably survived your fair share of interviews and have a good idea what an employer wants to hear.
How to make the most of your PhD capabilities and find fulfilling jobsAs an early career researcher, or someone in the final stages of their PhD, a perennial question on one’s mind is “what’s next?”.
Research collaborations are becoming increasingly common. Several research grants and career advancement opportunities are directly linked to research collaboration.
Collaborations in research come in many forms, including co-authorship, research network building, joint research, and research partnerships. Early career researchers, in particular, stand to gain a lot from collaborations, either by getting involved in existing research groups, or by looking for collaborators whose skills are complementary to theirs. In these modules, you will learn how (and why) to collaborate with industry, how international collaborations work, and how to create a sustain research collaborations over time.
What you will learn
- Advice on how collaborate with industry
- Guidance on making research collaborations work
- An introduction to the importance of collaborations