Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Cell Press
- Publishing in the Chemical Sciences
- Theme 4: Global Climate Technology Cooperation Projects and Gender-Mainstreaming Efforts
- Career planning
- Fundamentals of publishing
- Open science
- Sex and Gender Equity in Research (SAGER) Guidelines
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 5: Science for Peace and for Safe and Secure Societies
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- Book writing
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Editor webinars
- Finding the right journal
- Research collaborations
- Social impact
- (-) Going through peer review
- Research design
- Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-Moon
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Research metrics
- Career guidance
- The Lancet
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- Editor Essentials
- (-) Societies Publishing
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Research data management
- Writing skills
- Theme 8: Advancing Science and Inclusive Career Pathways in Sustainability-related Emerging Research and Innovation Fields
- Job search
- Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- Technical writing skills
- Theme 6: Developing and Applying Methods of Sex/Gender Analysis in Research for SDGs
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Theme 9: Shaping the Next 10 Years of Research and Interventions for SDGs
- Ensuring visibility
- Fundamentals of peer review
Get Expert Advice on Publishing in JACC JournalsJoin Valentin Fuster, MD, PhD, Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC) to learn techniques on how to develop papers for premium publications, and explore the opportunity to broadly disseminate findings.
Communication In Crisis: The American College of Cardiology’s COVID-19 HubLearn about the origin and the intent of the ACC COVID-19 Hub with Thomas M. Maddox, MD, MSc, FACC, chair of the ACC’s Science and Quality committee. Dr. Maddox will walk you through the current content, clinician engagement and plans for future iterations of the ACC’s COVID-19 Hub.
Clinical Cases & Social Media: Tips & TechniquesLearn how to prepare your clinical case for successful submission and get tips on how to ensure visibility of your findings for the benefit of wider public using social media with Dr. Julia Grapsa, Editor-in-Chief, JACC: Case Reports and Dr. Mary Norine Walsh, President, American College of Cardiology.
How do editors look at your paper?Getting published isn’t easy. We help level the playing field by revealing what an editor really wants.
Ethical Issues in the Dissemination of Genomic Science: Perspectives from Genetics in MedicineInternational collaborations have long been an important element of genomic science.
How to Become a Successful Researcher At Every Stage of Your CareerPursuing a career as a physician-scientist can be daunting, especially as the success rates for securing research grants has declined from 33% to 19%, while the number of grant applications has inc
How to respond to reviewers' commentsIt’s not easy to receive feedback on your submission but we have plenty of top tips to help you respond.
Must Know Tips for Publishing In JACC JournalsLearn techniques and strategies for getting published in JACC journals with Dr. David J. Moliterno, MD, FACC, Editor-in-Chief, JACC: Cardiovascular Interventions.
Expert Tips for Publishing in JACC Journals and Cardiovascular Health PromotionLearn about techniques and strategies for publishing in JACC Journals and tips for developing papers for high-impact publications with Valentin Fuster, MD, PhD, Editor-in-Chief of the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC).
How to publish with Nursing for Women's HealthLearn about developing a manuscript, strategies for getting your work accepted, common reasons for manuscript rejection and author resources at Nursing for Women’s Health with Dr. Mary C. Brucker, Editor, Nursing for Women’s Health.
How to Publish with The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular SurgeryLearn techniques and strategies to publish in premium journals like the Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery (JTCVS) with Richard D. Weisel, Editor, JTCVS, Y. Joseph Woo, Associate Editor, MD, Adult and Thomas A. D’Amico, MD, Thoracic.
How to publish with the Journal of Thoracic OncologyLearn techniques and strategies to publish in high impact journals like the Journal of Thoracic Oncology with Dr. Alex Adjei, Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
Becoming a book author or editor can be a useful career move and help position you as an expert in your field. In this series of book writing modules, we explore the various ways you can become involved in book publishing and what you should consider before taking that step.
If books prove to be the right path for you, we offer advice on the various types available, the process of writing a book proposal, and how to identify the right publisher. Once your book finally hits the shelves, you’ll want to maximize discoverability – we show you how.
What you will learn
- Why you should publish a book
- Advice on writing a compelling proposal
- Ideas for promoting your work