Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Cell Press
- Book writing
- Career planning
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Fundamentals of publishing
- Open science
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 5: Science for Peace and for Safe and Secure Societies
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- Publishing in the Chemical Sciences
- Editor webinars
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Finding the right journal
- Research collaborations
- Social impact
- Going through peer review
- Research design
- Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-Moon
- Sex and gender
- Theme 4: Global Climate Technology Cooperation Projects and Gender-Mainstreaming Efforts
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Career guidance
- Theme 8: Advancing Science and Inclusive Career Pathways in Sustainability-related Emerging Research and Innovation Fields
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- Editor Essentials
- Societies Publishing
- Research data management
- Writing skills
- (-) The Lancet
- Research metrics
- (-) Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- Technical writing skills
- Theme 6: Developing and Applying Methods of Sex/Gender Analysis in Research for SDGs
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Theme 9: Shaping the Next 10 Years of Research and Interventions for SDGs
- (-) Ensuring visibility
- Fundamentals of peer review
- Job search
Modernising haematological malignancy adverse event assessment and reportingRemarkable improvements in outcomes for many haematological malignancies have been driven primarily by a proliferation of novel therapeutics over the past two decades.
Seven strategies for scientists to communicate their research and create a brandWith societal impact being the primary goal of research, asking researchers to create a brand for themselves might sound counter-intuitive.
Social Media for ResearchersGain practical insights into how researchers can leverage the power of social media.
Conference skills for researchersLearn how to get your work accepted into academic conferences and make the most of your time as a delegate.
HIV-related haematological malignancies: a joint Series from The Lancet Haematology and The Lancet HIVJoin Peter Hayward, Editor-in-Chief of The Lancet HIV, and the Series authors as they introduce and explore the findings from this new joint Series on HIV-related haematological malignancies from The Lancet Haematology and The Lancet HIV.
How to create impact with patient and public involvementResearch in health and medical sciences is always inevitably carried out with the intention to bring some benefit to the public.
Sustainable care for children with cancer: a Lancet Oncology CommissionCancer kills more than 100,000 children each year, and yet 80% of paediatric cancers are curable with currently available interventions.
Reflections on making an inclusive research environmentPeople in the LGBTQI+ communities can be misrepresented within research and academic communities.
Minorities in STEM: Barriers they face in academia and pathways to allyshipWhat are the barriers faced by women, ethnic minorities and LGBTQ+ colleagues in their career progression in STEM?
How to promote yourself and your research as an Early Career ResearcherWhat does it take to be successful as an early career researcher? How much does communicating your research make a difference?
Becoming a book author or editor can be a useful career move and help position you as an expert in your field. In this series of book writing modules, we explore the various ways you can become involved in book publishing and what you should consider before taking that step.
If books prove to be the right path for you, we offer advice on the various types available, the process of writing a book proposal, and how to identify the right publisher. Once your book finally hits the shelves, you’ll want to maximize discoverability – we show you how.
What you will learn
- Why you should publish a book
- Advice on writing a compelling proposal
- Ideas for promoting your work