Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Cell Press
- Publishing in the Chemical Sciences
- Theme 4: Global Climate Technology Cooperation Projects and Gender-Mainstreaming Efforts
- Career planning
- Fundamentals of publishing
- Open science
- Sex and Gender Equity in Research (SAGER) Guidelines
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 5: Science for Peace and for Safe and Secure Societies
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- Book writing
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Editor webinars
- Finding the right journal
- Research collaborations
- Social impact
- Going through peer review
- Research design
- Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-Moon
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Research metrics
- Career guidance
- The Lancet
- (-) 释放您的研究潜能
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- Editor Essentials
- Societies Publishing
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Research data management
- Writing skills
- Theme 8: Advancing Science and Inclusive Career Pathways in Sustainability-related Emerging Research and Innovation Fields
- Job search
- Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- Technical writing skills
- Theme 6: Developing and Applying Methods of Sex/Gender Analysis in Research for SDGs
- (-) Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Theme 9: Shaping the Next 10 Years of Research and Interventions for SDGs
- Ensuring visibility
- (-) Fundamentals of peer review
Diversity in peer reviewWhy diversity in peer review is central to both academia and your research career.
Why get involved in peer reviewWhy saying ‘yes’ when an editor asks you to review can boost your research and publishing career.
Ethics responsibilities for peer reviewersThis clear guide to ethics responsibilities for reviewers ensures you can approach your next review with confidence.
Sustainable Mobility for All from a gender perspectiveMuneeza Mehmood Alam explains the work of the World Bank to advance Sustainable Mobility for All and specifically the gender aspects of transportation.
Gender dimensions of weather and climate servicesProf Luterbacher explains the efforts of the WMO to advance understanding of gender dimensions in weather and climate services.
Developing gender-sensitive alcohol policy: Harmonizing scientific evidences and societal perception of alcohol in KoreaProf Kim explains results from research on the effects of alcohol on women and what this means for them, policy and society. In general the alcoholism problem is more sever for women, e.g.
Women in and for sustainable energyRabia Ferroukhi and Christine Lins, whose organisations are working closely together to advance women into energy sector, report on the key gender issues in increasing employment of women in energy
Nature Conservation through the Gender LensMarco Lambertini and Alice Ruhweza explain how WWF perceives and address gender issues in their mission and work.
Recognizing peer reviewers: A webinar to celebrate editors and researchersA detailed discussion on the peer review process that will shine new light on the role you can play.
Transparency in peer reviewFind out why transparency in peer review is on the rise and how you can get involved.
Promoting Gender Transformative Approaches to Research and Capacity Building for the SDGsDr Charron provide insights into the important work of the IDRC to advance gender equality and inclusion in science for development by supporting research led by local researchers and targeting loc
Becoming a book author or editor can be a useful career move and help position you as an expert in your field. In this series of book writing modules, we explore the various ways you can become involved in book publishing and what you should consider before taking that step.
If books prove to be the right path for you, we offer advice on the various types available, the process of writing a book proposal, and how to identify the right publisher. Once your book finally hits the shelves, you’ll want to maximize discoverability – we show you how.
What you will learn
- Why you should publish a book
- Advice on writing a compelling proposal
- Ideas for promoting your work