- Custom track
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Fundamentals of peer review
- Research collaborations
- Research data management
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Clear all
Your search yielded no results.
Becoming a book author or editor can be a useful career move and help position you as an expert in your field. In this series of book writing modules, we explore the various ways you can become involved in book publishing and what you should consider before taking that step.
If books prove to be the right path for you, we offer advice on the various types available, the process of writing a book proposal, and how to identify the right publisher. Once your book finally hits the shelves, you’ll want to maximize discoverability – we show you how.
What you will learn
- Why you should publish a book
- Advice on writing a compelling proposal
- Ideas for promoting your work