Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Cell Press
- Publishing in the Chemical Sciences
- Theme 4: Global Climate Technology Cooperation Projects and Gender-Mainstreaming Efforts
- Career planning
- Fundamentals of publishing
- Open science
- Sex and Gender Equity in Research (SAGER) Guidelines
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 5: Science for Peace and for Safe and Secure Societies
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- Book writing
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Editor webinars
- (-) Finding the right journal
- (-) Funding
- Research collaborations
- Social impact
- Going through peer review
- Research design
- Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-Moon
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Research metrics
- Career guidance
- The Lancet
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- Editor Essentials
- Societies Publishing
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Research data management
- Writing skills
- Theme 8: Advancing Science and Inclusive Career Pathways in Sustainability-related Emerging Research and Innovation Fields
- Job search
- (-) Ethics
- Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- Technical writing skills
- Theme 6: Developing and Applying Methods of Sex/Gender Analysis in Research for SDGs
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Theme 9: Shaping the Next 10 Years of Research and Interventions for SDGs
- Ensuring visibility
- (-) Fundamentals of peer review
Diversity in peer reviewWhy diversity in peer review is central to both academia and your research career.
How to easily spot reliable journalsLearn the steps required to select the right home for your research, improving your chances of publication success.
How to secure funding - ECR editionThe first step to funding your research or getting the dream fellowship is writing the perfect application.
Plagiarism: Decision making & dealing with grey-zones across academic FieldsPlagiarism is often considered a classic form of scientific misconduct.
Why you can't afford to ignore publication ethicsHow publishing ethics can help make or break a researcher’s career.
Funding Hacks for ResearchersTop tips from the people who really understand what it takes to write a successful grant application.
Why get involved in peer reviewWhy saying ‘yes’ when an editor asks you to review can boost your research and publishing career.
Ethics responsibilities for peer reviewersThis clear guide to ethics responsibilities for reviewers ensures you can approach your next review with confidence.
Recognizing peer reviewers: A webinar to celebrate editors and researchersA detailed discussion on the peer review process that will shine new light on the role you can play.
Transparency in peer reviewFind out why transparency in peer review is on the rise and how you can get involved.
Detecting Image Manipulation: Routines, Tools & LimitationsAdvancing technology has put the control of scientific images in the hands of researchers and authors.
Using AI to match your abstract to the right journalWhen it comes to finding the right journal – there is a lot to consider.
Research collaborations are becoming increasingly common. Several research grants and career advancement opportunities are directly linked to research collaboration.
Collaborations in research come in many forms, including co-authorship, research network building, joint research, and research partnerships. Early career researchers, in particular, stand to gain a lot from collaborations, either by getting involved in existing research groups, or by looking for collaborators whose skills are complementary to theirs. In these modules, you will learn how (and why) to collaborate with industry, how international collaborations work, and how to create a sustain research collaborations over time.
What you will learn
- Advice on how collaborate with industry
- Guidance on making research collaborations work
- An introduction to the importance of collaborations