Researcher Academy provides free access to countless e-learning resources designed to support researchers on every step of their research journey. Browse our extensive module catalogue to uncover a world of knowledge, and earn certificates and rewards as you progress.
- Cell Press
- Book writing
- Career planning
- Fundamentals of manuscript preparation
- Fundamentals of publishing
- Open science
- Theme 1: Uniting Funders, Doers, and Custodians of Research to Strategically and Comprehensively Advance Quality Gender Research for SDGs
- Theme 5: Science for Peace and for Safe and Secure Societies
- Becoming a peer reviewer
- Publishing in the Chemical Sciences
- Editor webinars
- Theme 3: Strengthening Science and Technology for Better Response to Societal Inequalities, Disruptions, and Emergencies
- Finding the right journal
- Research collaborations
- Social impact
- Going through peer review
- Research design
- (-) Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-Moon
- Sex and gender
- Theme 4: Global Climate Technology Cooperation Projects and Gender-Mainstreaming Efforts
- Theme 2: Improving Data Collection, and Reliability of Statistics and Indicators on Gender with Intersectionality Dimensions
- Career guidance
- (-) Theme 8: Advancing Science and Inclusive Career Pathways in Sustainability-related Emerging Research and Innovation Fields
- (-) 释放您的研究潜能
- Certified Peer Reviewer Course
- Editor Essentials
- Societies Publishing
- (-) Research data management
- Writing skills
- The Lancet
- Research metrics
- Inclusion and Diversity for Researchers
- Technical writing skills
- Theme 6: Developing and Applying Methods of Sex/Gender Analysis in Research for SDGs
- Theme 7: Adding Value by Exploiting Cross Cutting and Spill-over Benefits of Gendered Innovations
- Theme 9: Shaping the Next 10 Years of Research and Interventions for SDGs
- Ensuring visibility
- Fundamentals of peer review
- Job search
Creating a good research data management planFind out why you need a data management plan and what it takes to write an effective one.
Make your data findable- It's Not FAIR! Improving Data Publishing Practices in ResearchFindable, Accessible, Interoperable and Re-usable - The FAIR Data Principles. Likely you’ve heard about FAIR, but do you know how it can support you and your own research?
Make your data accessible -It's Not FAIR! Improving Data Publishing Practices in ResearchFindable, Accessible, Interoperable and Re-usable - The FAIR Data Principles. Likely you’ve heard about FAIR, but do you know how it can support you and your own research?
Mobilising the research community of the Sustainable Development Solutions Network to adopt gender perspectives in their research for SDGsDorothea Strueber explains the mission of the SDSNs which are networks of knowledge creating organisations around the globe set up to promote research for SDGs.
A Sticky Pipeline: Why So Few Women of Science at the Top?Prof Kim explores how to ‘fix the numbers’ of women in science at the decision making and leadership levels in Korea.
Distinguished Plenary Session with Mr BAN Ki-MoonIn this Plenary Session, the subject of improving the implementation of SDGs is addressed by political and science policy leaders in the Republic of Korea and Europe.
如何将学位论文转变成可发表的期刊文章？撰写期刊文章的过程与撰写学位论文之间存在很大的差异，本模块旨在为潜在作者，尤其是最近刚完成学位论文的作者提供将学位论文转化为期刊文章的建议。 在本次研讨会中，《儿科护理学》期刊主编Cecily Betz博士和塔夫茨大学社区健康系助理教授Adolfo Cuevas博士将分享如何编辑学位论文使得您能够将它进行发表。
How to conduct evidence-based researchIt’s natural to think that all research is evidence based given the long citation lists that research papers come with.
Make your data interoperable - It's Not FAIR! Improving Data Publishing Practices in ResearchFindable, Accessible, Interoperable and Re-usable - The FAIR Data Principles. Likely you’ve heard about FAIR, but do you know how it can support you and your own research?
Going through peer review
When you’ve already invested so much time in your manuscript, it’s not always easy to hear that a reviewer thinks it needs more work. In these modules, we provide some useful advice on how to deal with those reviewer comments and keep your submission moving smoothly through the publishing process. You will learn the initial steps you should take, and the correct tone and language to use in your response letter. We also help you see your manuscript through the eyes of an editor and reviewer, so you can spot any shortfalls or mistakes before you submit.
What you will learn
- Practical advice on how to respond to reviewers
- An explanation of what reviewers are looking for
- Tips on looking at your submission with a critical eye