Daily stories for the science, technology and health communities. Discuss and learn about the latest developments.
- How the EU GDPR will affect your work as editor
- Empowering reproducible methodologies through structured, transparent and accessible reporting
- Illustrating some of the most common ways that things can go wrong during peer review – and what to do if this happens
- Sharing insights from the latest Researcher Academy webinar
- How questionable p-values and other errors could be a thing of the past with new statcheck software
- "When you explore an unknown field with curiosity and innovation, you will enjoy remarkable achievement."