Daily stories for the science, technology and health communities. Discuss and learn about the latest developments.
- “…enjoy being editor and take satisfaction from seeing good papers published …”
- Lessons from a recent Researcher Academy webinar
- Why saying “yes” could prove an enriching and rewarding experience in more ways than one
- Looking at how you can ensure that your article doesn’t fade into the background after publication
- How enabling and recognizing co-reviewing can help share the load and widen referee pools
Lifting the lid on publishing peer review reports: an interview with Bahar Mehmani and Flaminio SquazzoniTwo of the authors of a recent Nature study on open peer review explain their findings and how this affects reviewer behaviour